Saturday, March 13, 2010

100th Post

Today is my 100th post on my blog.  What started as a tool for me to develop my writing, a place to post sermons, and a place to put down ideas about healthy living from a Christian Counseling perspective has been very fruitful to me.  I have learned much over the last 9 months.  My commitment to write on this blog has ebbed and flowed over that time.  I thought it might be interesting to look at some of the statistics related to the last 9 months.

My first post: Matthew: 9:27-32 (a sermon)
Number of posts that are sermons: 5
What's in a name?  Tamin Derek
Where I learned about designing my blog: Blog Doctor, W3Schools.com
Number of Visits to the blog: 1623
Number of Unique Visitors: 410
Number who regularly follow: about 10
Number of countries visits originated from: 34
Number of states visits originated from: 37
Returning visits: 73%
Average time on the site: 5:04
Most Popular post: Christian Mindfulness
Top "Landing" Post: Knowing Christ (part ii)

To be honest I find these statistics quite humbling.  I never imagined that there would be this much interest in anything that I would have to say.  I also want to say that God has richly blessed me in this pursuit.  He has used this as an opportunity to see his hand work in my life and in the lives of others.  Those of you who read this Blog are a blessing to me.  Your comments are inspiring.  Even those that do not comment, but just read are blessing as well.  I hope that I can continue this effort, God willing.  I have many more ideas to explore and develop.  BTW  I do appreciate the feedback very much.

God Bless You all!

~BJ

No comments: